Septic Inspections Southern Utah, HUD Septic Inspections Utah, John's Septic Service, Septic Tank Pumping
bar

Septic and Sewer Line Service

Septic and Sewer lines can sometimes become clogged and back up your waste into your home. Never a pretty situation! Don't worry, John's Septic Service can take care of that issue for you and have you back to normal in no time! We can restore nearly 70% of clogged drains by simple sewer line pressure jetting the clog causing the back up. Rest assure, that even if you are the other 30% we can take care of you as well! We are experienced in all issues of septic and sewer lines and we can get them repaired or replaced in now time at all.

Sometimes, sewer lines from septic tank to the drain field area will become clogged and cause back up issues as well. We can also take care of these problems for you. It may be as simple as a clog or a line break, we can properly diagnose the problems and fix them for you.

High Pressure Jetting Service

John's Septic Service is now offering hydro-jet drain cleaning to our residential and commercial customers. Our process utilizes high-pressure water to effectively cut tree roots and emulsify grease.

Pipe cleaning is commonly performed by a technique known as sewer jetting. Sewer jetting is the application of streams of high-pressure water for use within pipes for cleaning & debris removal. Water at the correct high-pressure can cut roots, dissolve blockages, and emulsify grease and soaps while spray washing pipe wall surfaces. As part of the jetting process, the water from the nozzle can also wash away accumulated dirt or debris on the bottom of the pipe at the same time.

  • question
  • Need a quote or free estimate? Just have a question about your septic system?

  • we are happy to help

  • Call us anytime! 24/7 435-688-2836

  • jss
bar